Friday, February 22, 2008

A Story of Two Nightmares...

I'm a man prone to nightmares, and by making this bold statement, I'm not trying to scare anyone. It's just a fact. They vary in severity and stylistic nuance, but they all make me wake up at least a little bit jittery.

I had two nightmares this very week, and I won't go into detail, but one was horrific-to the point where I could barely function at work the next day, and the other one was actually ultimately inspiring. The interesting thing is that the really BAD one made me afraid of what I could become, and the other one eventually made me feel very optimistic about what I SHOULD become. Again, the personal details aren't important.

I'm a firm believer that when people sleep, even insomniacs such as myself, shit that you can't work out when your boss is on your ass or your bills are late or whatever, you actually work things out so that you become at least somewhat of a better person -which brings me to an interesting question- Do serial killers or politicians ever have nightmares??

No comments: